Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Every time I write I feel better
I dont know what it does or how it works.
I never want to get my sad feelings across to the one that I love
So I write here. But the loved ones always get the happier side of me.

I dont want to tell anyone what I feel
I dont want anyone to know what I feel.
I just prefer to to keep my feelings a secret.
I wish I come across some one
who can understand everything
that I feel, I think and I hope; without explaining.

I always write to the people that I love
I will continue to do so.
I just hope that they someday realize
there was someone who loved them so much.
There still is that someone
Someday they realize that I put my heart into them
I dont dot it to everyone, just a few
I wish someday my words make them realize
how much they mean to me

I wish that some day the words
knock on the walls of their hearts
I wish that some day they will appreciate
everything that I have felt for them
without expecting anything in return.

I wish someday my words transform into
the words of their language
I am trying to achieve that now
It will definitely take time
But I keep trying

I dont know if my words are understood
I dont even know if they are heard
I never have known if they are being read

Yet I continue writing and will continue to do so
Hoping that one day they will be heard
they will be understood and be responded to
There will definitely be a day
when they will deserve what they get
Till then I wont give up hope
I will continue to write
but then, Is there really a point?



No comments:

Post a Comment